Chemicals in our environment, bad food, and stress can all put a great deal of strain on our bodies, and that strain often rears its ugly head on our skin, causing outbreaks of blemishes, redness, bags under the eyes, and sometimes excessively dry and oily skin. It makes sense when you consider that our skin is involved in a lot of detoxing processes.
Fortunately, we’ve uncovered a wonderful, simple recipe that helps your skin smooth out, clear up, and appear much much healthier. You might also consider what kind of foods you’re eating and some stress mitigation as well. But let’s give this a go.
You will need:
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal flakes
- 1 teabag of organic chamomile tea
- Grind your oat flakes it a coffee mill or grinder so its the consistency of flour.
- Pour the bag of chamomile in with the oatmeal flakes.
- Boil 100 ml of water or milk. Add the mixture to it once it achieves boil.
- Remove from heat after 15 minutes and allow to cool to a warm, not hot temperature.
- While it cools, wash the face thoroughly with hot water. Do not use soap or any kind of cosmetic.
- Apply warm oat mix to your face and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with hot water.
After each application, your skin should be baby soft, but it will take several days or even weeks of daily application to get your skin to a healthier state. Of course, eating healthy food, getting exercise and staying hydrated will also do wonders for your skin. Good luck!