In a lot of ways, our headline doesn’t do justice to the pain that migraines bring. They don’t just slow you down, but they bring your day to a grinding halt. But did you know that herbal tea can be used as a headache remedy? You just need a few ingredients to do it, and you can even grow it at home! Let’s get into it. You will need:
- 1 part skullcap
- 1 part feverfew
- 1 part willow bark
- 1 part california poppy
- 1 part peppermint leaf
- 1/2 part kava kava root powder
- 1/2 part lavender flowers
- 1/4 part rosemary leaf
- Measure out the herbs and mix in a large bowl until well combined.
- Fill your single serving tea carafe with the mix and brew a cup! If you suffer frequent migraines, have a carafe ready. You can make a larger batch if you feel the need.
- Keep the remainder of the tea stored in an air tight container stored in a cool, dark place. It’ll keep for about 6 months.
We hope you feel better soon!