I struggled with high cholesterol for years. It was all the bad food that I ate in my early 20’s, I’m sure of it. Fortunately, I discovered this amazing drink that helps you lower your cholesterol. Of course, if you’re concerned about your cholesterol, visit your doctor! Talk about alternatives to medication, but keep an open mind.
You will need:
- 1 organic lemon
- 3 stalks of organic celery
Pretty easy, right? Here’s what to do:
- Cut your lemons into chunks. Use whole lemons! The peel is good for you too.
- Shred the celery.
- Add the lemon chunks to the celery and pour in a liter of water.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 24 hours, then strain.
- Drink about a cup of it before every meal.
- Store in the fridge.
Celery has compounds that can reduce cholesterol, and the lemons are a superfood high in vitamin C for good immune health.