Vinegar is quite the miracle product, isn’t it? It’s good for you, you can use it in salads, you can clean your kitchen with it, remove odors from carpets, wash your windows, and even remove stains from your walls.
This brief video will go over some interesting new ways to use vinegar in your life. I especially need to try the cat one!
1. Unclogging a drain
2. Removing adhesive residue
3. Getting rid of awful smells.
4. DIY Cleaning Products
5. DIY Fruit fly Trap
6. Getting Wrinkles out of clothing (My favorite)
7. Preventing pets from scratching
8. Make flowers last longer
9. Cleaning your glasses perfectly
10. Removing baked on gunk in a frying pan
What do you think? Are some of these worth doing in your home?
Image Credit: WikiHow